1. Sailing Tours
Aboard a classic yacht down the coast to the Manuel Antonio National Park, with the probability to watch dolphins and sea turtles.
Duration: 4 hours
Price: US$ 80.00
including food, drinks and snorkeling equipment
2. Manuel Antonio National Park
Tour with a professional naturalist guide through the Costa Rican most famous National Park.
Duration: 3 hours
Price: US$ 65.00
including snack, transportation and entrance
3. White Water Rafting
Class II - IV with a safe adventure team passing the rainforest by a beautiful river.
Duration: full day
Price: US$ 89.00 or US$ 95.00
including transportation, breakfast, lunch and rafting equipment
4. Nature Interpretative Walk
This tour includes butterfly and amphibian botanical gardens and reptile lagoons in a 30 acre wildlife refuge next to our hotel.
Duration: 2 or 3 hours
Price: US$ 25.00 or US$ 35.00
5. Horseback Riding
Nice tour into a protected zone of the rain forest to a waterfall with crystal clean natural swimming pools.
Duration: 5 hours
Price: US$ 70.00
including breakfast, lunch, and tropical fruits
6. Canopy Tour
You will travel in suspension cables from platform
to platform while enjoying the rain forest. Equipment only of the best
brands to ensure your safety.
Duration: 5 hours
Price: US$ 75.00
including transportation, breakfast or lunch and equipment
7. Jet Ski Safari
Tour to the open ocean in search of wild life with dolphins, sea turtles and flying fish.
Duration: 2,5 hours
Price: US$ 125.00 per single and US$ 155.00 per double
including guide, tropical fruits and drinks
8. Sport fishing
Quepos is one of the three most important fishing destinations in Costa Rica, and one of the most popular fishing ports in all of Central America.
In-shore-trips and off-shore trips are available (half and full day).
Price: from US$ 350.00 to US$ 750.00 including lunch and drinks, yacht and all equipment.
There are also
many other tours and activities
like ATV, Zip Lining, Bike Rental, Kayaking, Kayaking Mangrove, Boat Mangrove, Catamaran Snorkeling, Scuba Diving, Parasailing and Surf Lessons.
We would be happy to help you to choose the most memorable tours for you.
The events in 2016:
Saturday, March 26th, 2016, 4PM to 9 PM
The famous BIG Pool Party
@ Villa Roca
with fun, show, food and drinks
Clandestine Party @ Villa Roca
with fun, show, food and drinks from12 MD to 8 PM
Saturday, January 2nd, 2016
Saturday, February 6th, 2016
Saturday, March 5th, 2016
Saturday, April 9th, 2016
Saturday, May 7th, 2016
Saturday, June 4th, 2016
Free entrance exclusive for the hotel guests of Villa Roca
The LGBT events in Manuel Antonio during the pride month of June 2016:
• June 03 - Club Karma "D.J. Sessions"
• June 04 - Gaytours Sunset Cruise
• June 04 - Clandestina Pool Party at Hotel Villa Roca, 12 md
• June 04 - Club Karma POst Clandestina Party
• June 05 - Grunch Gay Brunch at Z Gastro Bar
• June 05 - GayTours Sunday Sunset Session Party at Salsipeudes
• June 10 - Club Karma "D.J. Sessions"
• June 11 - Gaytours Sunset Cruise
• June 12 - Grunch Gay Brunch at z Gastro Bar
• June 12 - GayTours Sunday Sunset Session Party at Salsipeudes
• June 17 - Club Karma DJ Session
• June 18 - GayTours Sunset Cruise
• June 19 - Grunch Gay Brunch at z Gastro BaR
• June 19 - GayTours Sunday Sunset Session Party at Salsipeudes
• June 24 - Club Karma DJ Session
• June 26 - Grunch Gay Brunch at z Gastro BaR
• June 26 -'Marcha De Diversidad' (Gay Pride Parade) with us in San Jose, 11am
Party on Saturday, January 2nd, 2016
Saturday, Octoer 29th, 2016, 9 PM
Halloween-Party @ Karma Lounge
Saturday, December 31st, 2016, 4 PM to 9 PM
Big New Year´s Eve - Pool Party
@ Villa Roca
Cover: 5.000 Colones
Our current recommendation:
Restaurant and Café: Emilio´s
Restaurants: Raphael´s Terrazas, El Wagon and La Góndola
Bars: Karma Lounge and Blue
Bar and Club: Mogambo, Blue and Republic Lounge
To see the current events also at: https://www.facebook.com/VillaRoca
Hotel Villa Roca is not responsible for the published activities outside of the hotel.